Friday, August 18, 2006

Testing myself

I have more quiz results. Yes, I know, but I've always been so obsessed with self analysis that I find them fascinating.

This one is for the World's Smallest Political Quiz.

Interesting to note that I come out as a Centrist, right on the corner bordering Left field and the Libertarian zone.

CENTRISTS espouse a "middle ground" regarding government
control of the economy and personal behavior. Depending on
the issue, they sometimes favor government intervention
and sometimes support individual freedom of choice.
Centrists pride themselves on keeping an open mind,
tend to oppose "political extremes," and emphasize what
they describe as "practical" solutions to problems.

I guess living in a red state may have had more of an impact that I realize, or I'm getting more pragmatic as I get older.
Or maybe Taoists tend to be more centrist, finding balance between the yin and yang.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home