Thursday, August 18, 2005

Moment of panic

I suffered a moment today when I seriously thought about ending this blog. I even temporarily deleted the penguin post.

The stories of people having their blogs bite back at them have become all too familiar. And now I know of a couple of people who have had their blogs critiqued, and the addresses published, in a newspaper.

So I panicked. Though there are very few people reading this blog (and really no way to find it and find it or even connect it to me - I tried to Google it), I suddenly worried about that what-if. What if this blog suddenly finds its way to some jerk who decides to make me the laughing stock of the day?

Then I chilled out and figured that if that ever happens, I'll deal with it then.
In the meantime, I'll just be smart about my blogging, and keep out the kind of things that would get me in trouble at work or with people I know.
And I'll stick to the fun stuff, like all the wonders of raising my son, exploring Tai Chi, or other fascinating things that I want to comment about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home