Sunday, April 26, 2009

Revival

A friend ask me the other day what the address to this blog was.
And then I remember, it's been ages since I have posted anything to my blog.

Time has just flown by, with my hectic schedule of home, work and my other personal extracurricular activities.

Blogger said it's been since August 2008 since I posted. YIKES!

But it's been a stressful several months, as I have endured and survived three rounds of layoffs in 2 years, only to see friends and admired colleagues leave my chosen profession.

I have seen my work responsibilities widen to the point where it is just too difficult to cover a lot of the things that were routine. I have to make hard choices with work.

And there's all the daily ups and downs with raising a son, keeping the house and trying to find time for myself.

So I guess I dropped the blogging. I've been very active on Facebook and I've got a burgeoning following on Twitter.

But I need this blog in a way too. For here, I can express myself in a way that I can't on the other social media. Not when my bosses can read it.

My plan is to post here again periodically, expressing some of those deeper thoughts that have no other home on the Internet.

And, knowing my few friends who know of this place, you'll get to hear them too.

Thanks for coming back. You know who you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home