Thursday, September 01, 2005

Longevity

There is an old Chinese saying, "May you live in interesting times." Or was it a curse?

Well, I hope that I have an interesting life because apparently I will have a long one.

According to this, I will live a minimum of 82 years, but could survive to 100 if I play my cards right. The moral of this story is that clean living, and good genes, will help you stick around longer.

Of course, none of this accounts for accidents or random events which render such longevity calendars useless.

I wonder if you could add risk to natural disasters, crime rate, or motor vehicle accident rate and what the new calculations would be.

Seems like you'd do just as well rolling the dice or doing a Tarot reading.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloggers Calling For Immediate Resignation Of FEMA Director Michael Brown
FEMA Director Michael Brown must be removed from his job immediately and should be assigned to ... And people are sick and tired of hearing President Bush was forced to cut his five week vacation two days early!
Love your blog ! I'm bookmarking you!

I have a millionaires site/blog. It touches on millionaires related stuff.

Check it out if you get time :-)

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home