Thursday, June 21, 2007

Techie boy

It really amazes me sometimes how adept my 4-year-old is with technology.

He manages a mouse with ease when he peruses his favorite Lego and Bob the Builder websites.

He loves taking digital photos and expects the instant gratification of seeing the image. One day I'll have to tell him about the wait time with film.

He adores my Ipod and regularly asks for his favorite music.

The other day, he opened up my cell phone and shouted out loud: "Sprint!"

I was a little confused because I don't remember ever telling him what the cell phone company was. Apparently my husband didn't either.

However, the little boy is a beginning reader. So I guess it's possible he could have sounded out the letters and figured that out for himself.

I asked the techboy how he knew the name of the cell phone company.
He laughed and ran away.

2 Comments:

Blogger ginthefer said...

he sounds like a treasure.

11:19 AM  
Blogger BlueBabae said...

Every day is a new discovery.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home